A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kirschbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kirschbaum, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirschbaum
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kirschbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kirschbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirschbaum has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Kirschbaum MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Kirschbaum practice?
- Dr. Paul Kirschbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kirschbaum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.