Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Kirschbaum
Dr. Paul Kirschbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Kirschbaum is affiliated with Dekalb Medical at North Decatur, Decatur General Hospital and DeKalb Medical Downtown Decatur. Dr. Kirschbaum has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Kirschbaum has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Paul Kirschbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Taneisha Benjamin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Rana Hasan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi33
Dr. David Snyder
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi27