Overall Review

October 22nd, 2014
confident and compassionate
I like a number of the reviews before me had a life threatening illness. I had an extremely uncommon bacterial staph infection that required abdominal surgery and incisions on my glute and Back. During my stay @ the hospital I had the opportunity to interact with Dr. Kispert on a few occasions post surgery and felt a sense of comfort not only with his explanation of my situation but with the compassion he showed me as well. Feel blessed to have had him as my surgeon.

October 21st, 2013
You saved my life
Dr kispert spent many weeks care for me in the icu and months after while I recovered and he also treated my family with compasion and took every opportunity to answer their questions.

September 4th, 2012
Dr Kispert Saved my life he was my surgeron in the icu and took me on a private patient he has seen me through a life threating illness and multipul surgerys. He has alway had time for both my wife and my questions. He has a way of putting you at ease. Always confident in his decsions.

July 3rd, 2011
Unreservedly Recommended
I had a large ventral hernia and saw Dr Kispert. The surgery was to be laparascopic but the hernia had become so extreme that Dr. K. decided against it, for fear of nicking the liver. He inserted a mesh to hold back the herniation. Dr.K. was caring, gentle, and decisive. Although I am not qualified to evaluate medical skills, I can say I came out of the procedure with a minimum of discomfort and 3 years later still have no problems or complications from the surgery. He even repaired an ugly scar from a stomach tube infection when he stitched me up.

October 7th, 2010
Very pleased with him.
I had a 'cyst' on MRI, it was so deep in my hip it was hard to find but he read MRI, did an ultrasound, listened to my concern it was cause of pain despite looking fluid-filled. He surgically removed what was a solid benign mass causing my pain. I am about to see him again about another 'cyst.'