A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kissner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kissner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kissner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Zeldan Kissner MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Z. Kissner practice?
- Dr. Paul Kissner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kissner practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.