A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Klawitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Klawitter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Klawitter, DMD, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klawitter graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Klawitter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Klawitter DMD and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Klawitter practice?
- Dr. Paul Klawitter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Klawitter practices Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Ithaca, NY.
See Syracuse Emergency Physicians and Syracuse Sports Medicine Doctors.