Dr. Paul Kleidermacher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kleidermacher?

Posted on June 13th, 2016

He has helped 4 people in my family.

Patient

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

My appointment was scheduled for 10AM. I got there at 9:45 am, completed the forms in the waiting room and after that the physician assistent put me in onother room where I waited 1 hour and 20 minutes before the doctor came in to see me. The doctor and the physician assistant appologized to me for waiting so long. When I mentioned to the front office staff that my appointment was at 10AM and after I completed all the forms I waited 1 hr and 20 min until the doctor saw me , she said that it's Ok , everybody has to wait to see the doctor, she had to wait 2 hr to see one doctor.

Great Physician

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Dr. Kleidermacher is excellent. He is very attentive and considerate. I find quite difficult to find good doctors in Miami, but I'm glad I found this one. I waited for 30-40 minutes, but in the end it was worth it.

Caring Doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2011

I took my 4 yr old son to see Dr. Kleidermacher and he is a great, caring & professional doctor. He avoided that my son have to get ear tubes and instead opted for a treatment of several mths but one that was natural and it cured my son's ear problems. Thanks to him my son no longer suffers from constant ear infections and didn't need surgery.

Amazing

Posted on January 5th, 2011

He was nice and did his job quickly. I owe him!

Professional, caring and most competent

Posted on July 6th, 2010

I was diagnosed with a massive middle ear infection and was treated by Dr. Kleidermacher. A couple of days after my initial visit, I developed a side effect to the infection known as Bell's Palsy, where one side of my face became paralyzed. I called the doctor's office immediately but was told he would be tied up in surgery all day and would get back with me later in the evening. Fearing that my message would not be taken seriously enough or relayed, I was agreeably surprised when the Dr himself called me at 6:30pm that evening. When I explained the issue he was immediately concerned and had me come in the next morning. After seeing my face, he immediately prescribed a more potent steroid and antibiotic, and thank God he did otherwise the paralysis may have been permanent. I later learned that Bell's Palsy must be treated pretty soon after diagnosis otherwise it can result in permanent paralysis. His caring attitude about seeing me right away, combined with his aggressive treatment did the job. I was also impressed by the fact that he took the time to place a call to a colleague who specialized exclusively on the ear and his colleague confirmed that Dr. K's course of treatment was right on the money. That went a long way to making me feel very comfortable about what my situation was and that I was receiving the very best treatment. I have visited all 3 offices and the staff are very friendly and sweet.

Best doctor ever

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

He was very friendly when you walked in and the wait wasn't that long.

Poor Office Staff

Posted on January 20th, 2010

I recently took my 2 year old to see Dr. Kleidermacher about enlarged tonsils. I have absolutely no complaints with the doctor's demeanor or professionalism. His staff, however, leaves a lot to be desired. The overall experience with his staff and impression of them is one of inefficiency, unfriendliness, and a barely concealed attitude of irritated hostility. The front desk personnel were unfriendly during our office visit and when I called to follow up on further explaination of instructions for a prescription was hung up on, was not asked who the prescription was for, I had to call back and state that I was the mother of X and I needed to find out Y. I called 4 times before finally speaking with someone who offered a solution. I was asked to fax a copy of the prescription, not having a fax I asked if it were possible to email the prescription instead. The person attending the call acted as though this were a problem and grudgingly gave an email address and was not particularly co-operative while trying to make sure the email was correct. The whole situation was treated as though I were putting the whole staff out. For as much as I and my husband liked the Doctor I won't be going to the office again.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017