Learn more about Dr. Paul Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kleinman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kleinman, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kleinman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DR Kleinman FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Paul Kleinman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kleinman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.