Learn more about Dr. Paul Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kleinman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kleinman, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kleinman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DR Kleinman FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Paul Kleinman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kleinman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.