A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Klenoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Klenoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Klenoff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Klenoff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klenoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Klenoff MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Klenoff practice?
- Dr. Paul Klenoff has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Paul Klenoff practices Dermatology near Ocean, NJ.