A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Klenoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Klenoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Klenoff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Klenoff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Klenoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klenoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Klenoff practice?
- Dr. Paul Klenoff practices Dermatology near Ocean, NJ.