A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Klosterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Klosterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Klosterman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klosterman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klosterman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klosterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Klosterman practice?
Dr. Paul Klosterman practices Urology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pismo Beach, CA and Santa Maria, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Urologists.