A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kniery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kniery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kniery, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kniery graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kniery has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Kniery MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Kniery practice?
- Dr. Paul Kniery has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kniery practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Pediatricians.