Dr. Paul Kocay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kocay?

Dr. Visit

Posted on April 20th, 2016

The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The doctor is very professional, a bit distant, but that's ok.

Posted on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Kocay and staff are amazing! I went to his office seeking assistance with infertility and what I got was life changing. During my exam he found a fibroid and we proceeded with other tests. The long and the short of it, because I went to him, my stage four endometriosis was discovered before it really caused me problems. I had my right ovary and fallopian tube removed and he was able to save my kidney that had become involved in the endometriosis. We are back to the initial reason why I went to him in the first place, trying to have a baby. He is practical and caring. He will always have a place in my heart!!!

Great doctor!

Posted on September 19th, 2012

He's great! he spent alot of time with me during my whole pregnancy. He makes you feel very comfortable. We scheduled for my c-section, but I didn't make it (2 days early) at midnight, on the weekends as well. I wished doctor Kocay was the one who delivered my baby instead the one on-call, I like the whole package deal lol, but everything turned out great! at least I have story to tell my baby.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr Kocay delivered my daughter via c-section about a year ago. Throughout my pregnancy he and his staff were wonderful. Dr. Kocay is very practical and down to earth and I really liked him. He is easy to talk to and sincerely answered endless questions about my pregnancy. I never felt like he was in a rush to get to the next patient and he even agreed to deliver my daughter on her grandmother's birthday (which was a Saturday). I have recommended him to several of my friends and they are really happy with him.

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Dr. Kocay's staff (both of them) are friendly and there isn't any problem getting an appointement and the wait time in office is short, however.....Dr. Kocay, himself, has very little bedside manner...asks you numerous questions, but cut's you off when you try and answer, and seems more interested in pushing unnessesary proceedures than the patient's best interest. He was okay, but I'll be looking elsewhere.....

Great MD

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Had a great experience as new pt. with Dr. Kocay. Very personable and felt comfortable discussing personal issues. Would recommend

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

Had good experience with Dr. Kocay... He made me feel so comfortable and spent so much time with me answering all my questions about my condition. Office staff pleasant... Was able to get in the same day I called. VERY good experience.

Pregnant for 1st time

Posted on June 20th, 2010

What a great experience I had with Dr. Kocay. This is my first pregnancy and I had a million questions on my first visit. He spent an HOUR with me and answered all my concerns. I feel like I am in excellent hands and am so happy there is an OB/GYN in Boerne now

Posted on April 4th, 2010

I didnt actually see Dr. Kocay in Kerrville, I saw him in his office in Boerne. I have to say I was very impressed. The office staff are so nice and friendly and Dr. Kocay spent over 45 minutes with me. I didn't feel rushed through my appointment like I normally have in the past. I would recommend him.