Dr. Paul Koenig MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

April 9th, 2012
the best doctor
the last year of my life has been hard. but we have the best doctor. he is really more them just our family doctor he's a friend someone to talk to and who understand. my kids love him.my son has been so sick this last yr and all i have to do is call him and he does whatever it takes to make it better. one day this yr on his day off he took time out of his day to call me and go over my labs and really saved my life started me on antibiotics right away.. see i had been sick for a month and he really saved my life i am really serious..the best doc around.. he is working under our lord..

September 15th, 2011
Best Doctor there is
Dr. Koenig is wonderful. He saved my daughter's life! The best and most important thing about him is his follow up. He ALWAYS calls the next day to see how his patient's night was. We wish we could drive from Montana to California to see him - we are miserable without him.

May 6th, 2009
EXCELLENT!
Dr. Koenig sees all generations of our family--grandparents, parents, children. It is impossible to say enough about his level of knowledge, his bedside manner, his ability to interact with all ages & personality types, and his sincere concern for each patient.