A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Koltovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Koltovich graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Koltovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Koltovich MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Koltovich practice?
- Dr. Paul Koltovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Koltovich practices Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists.