A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Konowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Konowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konowitz
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Konowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Nodule
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Tonsil cancer (Tonsillar Neoplasms)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konowitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Konowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Konowitz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Konowitz practice?
- Dr. Paul Konowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Konowitz practices Otolaryngology near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists.