A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Konowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Konowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Konowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konowitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Konowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Konowitz practice?
Dr. Paul Konowitz practices Otolaryngology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists.