A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kosmatka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kosmatka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kosmatka, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosmatka graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kosmatka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kosmatka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Kosmatka practice?
Dr. Paul Kosmatka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, WI and Saint Cloud, MN.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons.