A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kouyoumdji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kouyoumdji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kouyoumdji, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouyoumdji graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kouyoumdji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University-Methodist Hospital Div
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kouyoumdji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Kouyoumdji practice?
Dr. Paul Kouyoumdji practices Pediatrics near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Pediatricians.