A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kouyoumdji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kouyoumdji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kouyoumdji, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouyoumdji graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kouyoumdji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Thomas Jefferson University-Methodist Hospital Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Kouyoumdji MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Kouyoumdji practice?
- Dr. Paul Kouyoumdji has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kouyoumdji practices Pediatrics near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Pediatricians.