A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kozlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kozlowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kozlowski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlowski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kozlowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Kozlowski MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Kozlowski practice?
- Dr. Paul Kozlowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kozlowski practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.