Learn more about Dr. Paul Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kraemer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraemer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraemer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kraemer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Movement Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Seizure Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kraemer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Kraemer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Kraemer practice?
- Dr. Paul Kraemer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kraemer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.