A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kraemer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kraemer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Movement Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Seizure Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kraemer has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Kraemer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Kraemer practice?
- Dr. Paul Kraemer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kraemer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Danville, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.