A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kraemer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraemer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraemer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kraemer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Movement Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Seizure Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kraemer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Kraemer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Kraemer practice?
- Dr. Paul Kraemer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kraemer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.