Dr. Paul Kraemer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 11th, 2015
He is fantastic. He corrected a problem my previous surgeon created. I've sent many friends to him.

June 27th, 2015
Absolutely wonderful!
After reading some of the previous reviews, I felt I must chime in. My husband was a patient of Dr. Kramer. In every office visit and hospital encounter, Dr Kramer was very caring, compassionate and informative. His staff is also very understanding and work together and with/for us like no others. Amber is a rock, she is on her game and returns phone calls promptly. My husband and I would without a doubt return for care from Dr Kramer. And for those that are wondering. ....my husband's surgery went perfectly. Dr Kramer did everything right with no complications but unfortunately in my husband's case the nerves in his back had been injured for too long and severely so they don't respond as before injury . I hope if you or a loved one is in need of spinal surgery you go to Dr Kramer. You won't be disappointed! !!!

March 3rd, 2015
Would not recommend. Extremely rude Doctor.

December 30th, 2014
I have never been so ill treated by a doctor or staff in my life. After looking over my tests results he came in and didn't even bother to tell me what he thought was wrong. He didn't want to be bothered with me. My case was "too complicated" according to a nurse. I had a terrible time getting any records from his office to have forwarded to other specialists.

December 15th, 2014
Great Doctor, Great experience!!
Dr. Kraemer fixed my spine problem after previous doctors failed. He is a good doctor who genuinely cares and listens. He gave me hope that my previous failed spine fusion (from a different dr.) could be fixed and that I didn't have to be in pain. He followed through with everything he told me he could do. My pain substantially improved every month just as he expected. He gave me my life back after spending several years in pain. After seeing several negative reviews about Dr. Kraemer I felt compelled to share my positive experience. Dr. Kraemer and his staff were very pleasant, warm and attentive to my needs. It's a great feeling to know I have a doctor I can trust to go to if I ever have any spine issues in the future. I would recommend Dr. Kraemer and his staff to anyone who has spine issues and haven't had any luck with other spine doctors.

November 4th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
I had L5-S1 fusion surgery over 5 years ago. I could barely walk prior to having this procedure. I am a PGA golf professional so standing and rotating my spine is essential for what I do. Long story short, I have been pain free ever since waking up from my surgery. Dr. Kraemer is excellent and very attentive and I would highly recommend anyone contemplating surgery to see him first. As in life there are no guarantees when going under the knife. However, choosing a talented surgeon helps reduce risks of failure. I would not see any other surgeon in the Indy area besides Dr Kraemer.

June 8th, 2013
I had back surgery with Dr. Kraemer over a year ago. When I awoke from the surgery I could not lift my left leg. It has been 13 months and I still cannot lift my leg. Over this time period I have asked him several times " What happened?, what do we do now?" and the only answer I get is "I don't know, I don't know". I have had 2 other doctors tell me that he must have clipped a nerve.

December 2nd, 2012
Very pleasant visit
I was very well pleased with my appointment with Dr. Kraemer. He listened to my concerns and answered my questions with respect and knowledge. I could not have asked for a better outcome of my first office visit with this doctor and his staff.

October 8th, 2012
Doesn't seem to care about his patients.
I felt like I was keeping him from something he felt was more important than treating me. I always had to air approx 30 min pat appt time to be seen. I didn't get a phone call telling me test results nor did I receive a letter about them. They seemed very unorganized. I was supposed to be sent for EMG and 2 weeks later they still hadn't sent the consult. I was supposed to get paperwork faxed for disability and it was an ordeal every single time with the most recent time being 2 weeks before it was faxed which held up my money and prevented me from buying groceries and paying bills. I was given strong narcotics for pain for months and then just cut off with no explanation of what to expect from withdrawal.

November 30th, 2009
Great Doctor
Very knowledgable and very professional