Dr. Paul Kraemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kraemer?

November 11th, 2015

He is fantastic. He corrected a problem my previous surgeon created. I've sent many friends to him.

June 27th, 2015

Absolutely wonderful!

After reading some of the previous reviews, I felt I must chime in. My husband was a patient of Dr. Kramer. In every office visit and hospital encounter, Dr Kramer was very caring, compassionate and informative. His staff is also very understanding and work together and with/for us like no others. Amber is a rock, she is on her game and returns phone calls promptly. My husband and I would without a doubt return for care from Dr Kramer. And for those that are wondering. ....my husband's surgery went perfectly. Dr Kramer did everything right with no complications but unfortunately in my husband's case the nerves in his back had been injured for too long and severely so they don't respond as before injury . I hope if you or a loved one is in need of spinal surgery you go to Dr Kramer. You won't be disappointed! !!!

March 3rd, 2015

Would not recommend. Extremely rude Doctor.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for your feedback. While we seek to fully satisfy every patient or prospective patient, sometimes that doesn't happen. We apologize and accept the criticism, and will use it constructively to make what we do better. ISG prides itself on providing our patients with excellent care. It is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. We are committed to improvement while remaining devoted to giving each patient we see the highest possible level of care and attention. Again, thank you for your comments. We believe ISG provides expert treatment that changes people's lives, but we also know that politeness is the hallmark of a good practice, as well. We are indeed listening. And we’d like the opportunity to further discuss your experience with you. Please contact, Angie Elkins, ISG 715-Office Manager, at 317-715-4873. We look forward to hearing from you.

SHOW

December 31st, 2014

I have never been so ill treated by a doctor or staff in my life. After looking over my tests results he came in and didn't even bother to tell me what he thought was wrong. He didn't want to be bothered with me. My case was "too complicated" according to a nurse. I had a terrible time getting any records from his office to have forwarded to other specialists.

December 15th, 2014

Great Doctor, Great experience!!

Dr. Kraemer fixed my spine problem after previous doctors failed. He is a good doctor who genuinely cares and listens. He gave me hope that my previous failed spine fusion (from a different dr.) could be fixed and that I didn't have to be in pain. He followed through with everything he told me he could do. My pain substantially improved every month just as he expected. He gave me my life back after spending several years in pain. After seeing several negative reviews about Dr. Kraemer I felt compelled to share my positive experience. Dr. Kraemer and his staff were very pleasant, warm and attentive to my needs. It's a great feeling to know I have a doctor I can trust to go to if I ever have any spine issues in the future. I would recommend Dr. Kraemer and his staff to anyone who has spine issues and haven't had any luck with other spine doctors.

November 5th, 2014

Excellent Surgeon

I had L5-S1 fusion surgery over 5 years ago. I could barely walk prior to having this procedure. I am a PGA golf professional so standing and rotating my spine is essential for what I do. Long story short, I have been pain free ever since waking up from my surgery. Dr. Kraemer is excellent and very attentive and I would highly recommend anyone contemplating surgery to see him first. As in life there are no guarantees when going under the knife. However, choosing a talented surgeon helps reduce risks of failure. I would not see any other surgeon in the Indy area besides Dr Kraemer.

June 8th, 2013

I had back surgery with Dr. Kraemer over a year ago. When I awoke from the surgery I could not lift my left leg. It has been 13 months and I still cannot lift my leg. Over this time period I have asked him several times " What happened?, what do we do now?" and the only answer I get is "I don't know, I don't know". I have had 2 other doctors tell me that he must have clipped a nerve.

December 2nd, 2012

Very pleasant visit

I was very well pleased with my appointment with Dr. Kraemer. He listened to my concerns and answered my questions with respect and knowledge. I could not have asked for a better outcome of my first office visit with this doctor and his staff.

November 30th, 2009

Great Doctor

Very knowledgable and very professional

September 14th, 2017