Dr. Paul Kramm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kramm?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kramm?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017

Caring

He is a wise man. He spends a good deal of time taking with you and exploring your issues. He thinks about how the different systems of the body work together and frames his treatment in that regard. Best doctor, hands down.

February 23rd, 2017

Unprofessional and Very rude staff

July 12th, 2016

Dr. Kramm is kind and listens to you. He is very patient as well. I have confidence he will treat my issues professionally and with empathy.

May 14th, 2016

Following 4-5 sessions with prolotherapy, with Dr. Kramm, I was able to enjoy five years of positive results in my neck and shoulder pain. I was disappointed that he and my Medicare Supplement insurance plan ended this source of assistance.

April 3rd, 2016

Dr. who Listens and Cares

Wonderful Doctor!!

November 19th, 2015

Highly recommended

I can't say enough about Dr. Kramm. He is an excellent physician, incredibly smart and well informed, and he has a wonderful "bedside manner." He engages the patient in a courteous and friendly manner and explains everything in easy to understand terms. He has truly made my life bearable with a combination of treatments for my chronic pain. I recommend Dr. Kramm very highly.

March 19th, 2015

Awesome Dr and Staff

The best doctor I have ever come in contact with. He actually sits and Listens to you!

March 16th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr Kramm has a great bedside manner. I don't think I have ever spent as little time in the waiting room and as much time with the Doc! He seems to be willing to sit & talk with you as long as you need. He is very personable and seems to genuinely care.

February 13th, 2015

By far the best doctor I've seen in the Baton Rouge area. Very caring doctor. He actually took time to go through my medical records and do research on what I have and suffer from. We are trying different things instead of me just showing up and getting my scripts. His staff members are great too! A++

August 2nd, 2013

patient

Dr. Kramm is an amazing doctor. He is passionate about what he does. You know immediately how concerned he is about your problems. It is obvious he truly loves what he does and his mission in life is to cure people. He is a perfectionist and does not just want to lower your pain but he sincerely wants to make you pain free. I have never had a physician spend the amount of time with me as he has. He has worked on me, my friends and my family all with amazing results. The only down side is as he becomes more known it is harder to get in to see him. I do not mind because I know once I get in he is 110% about helping me. I love Dr. Kramm!! Not many like him.

March 27th, 2012

patience

June 27th, 2010

A Prolotherapy Specialist

This doctor is an expert in the use of Prolotherapy Injections, as an alternative to surgery for many musculoskeletal conditions. He also is an excellent clinician, and loves to fully explain patients conditions to them.