- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Krasner is Good. Dr. Krasner has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krasner has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krasner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 18 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Krasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Krasner practice?
Dr. Paul Krasner practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Krasner