Dr. Paul Kravitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kravitz?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kravitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 16th, 2015

0 Stars

By a large margin, the worst medical experience I've ever had, and I've had plenty of bad ones. I had quite a long wait and noted that Dr. Kravitz only spent 5-10 minutes with each patient. Not a good sign. When it was my turn, he kept trying to rush me out. He stood, and sat, far too close to me and was quite unpleasant the whole time. He had me undress for an exam, but didn't give me a robe. He opened and shut the door a few times, while I was undressed, and there was no screen to stop people in the hallway from seeing me. He also complimented my looks. I guess this was probably sexual harassment, but I was more interested, or vexed by, his utter incompetence. I inquired about some treatments for psoriasis. He just started writing out prescriptions before talking to me. I tried to stop him, politely, by saying that I'd prefer to talk first. He got very upset and defensive, arguing that he'd been doing his job for 30 years. Well, you can do something for 50 years and never learn to do it well. Dr. Kravitz is a perfect example of this. I explained that I was looking for a new treatment for psoriasis because I'd been dealing with it--for 30 years no less!--without success. I didn't want him to write me a prescription for something I'd already tried or was currently taking. That wouldn't make any sense. He didn't listen to me. He just wrote the scrip. And yes, it was for medications I was already using. It's just basic common sense. Ask me what I'm already taking and have tried in the past. Ask questions and listen to the patient. It's also common courtesy, but Dr. Kravitz was too interested in getting me out the door and collecting money from his next patient to waste time listening to me. When I told him I'd already tried the medication he'd prescribed, he just shrugged. He did nothing else for me. Dr. Kravitz is incompetent, unprofessional and unethical. His manner is quite off-putting as well.

June 9th, 2015

Horrible customer service

I have been with this doctor for 4 months now.The Lady who works with the Accutin program at Kravitz office,has been the most rude person I have dealt with in a doctor's office before. Also Paul H Kravitz was very unprofessional with me more than once when it came to answering question I had regarding my medications. I strongly recommend never using this doctors.

February 13th, 2015

Only accepts cash or check. Outdated office. Rude staff. Rushed experience.

September 22nd, 2017