A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kruse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kruse has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Kruse MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Paul Kruse has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kruse practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.