Learn more about Dr. Paul Kubiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kubiak, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubiak
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kubiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiak graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kubiak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jan Kubiak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kubiak practice?
- Dr. Paul Kubiak has 9 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kubiak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Medford, NY.
See Hewlett Orthopedic Surgeons.