A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kubiak, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good. Dr. Kubiak has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiak graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center at Rockville
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kubiak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kubiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kubiak practice?
Dr. Paul Kubiak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Medford, NY.
See Hewlett Orthopedic Surgeons and Hewlett Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Kubiak