A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kubiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kubiak, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiak graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kubiak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jan Kubiak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kubiak practice?
- Dr. Paul Kubiak has 12 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kubiak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and West Babylon, NY.
See Hewlett Surgeons.