Dr. Paul Kudelko, DO
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Video profile

Good Experience show details Good Experience
by Monte Green on Jun 23rd, 2016

Took the time to talk with me about my issues, VERY personable, caring.Knowledgeable. Impressed with non pharmaceutical means of attaining goals.

Checkup show details Checkup
by Nancy S Key on Jun 23rd, 2016

We started Kudelco recently. He immediately started asking researching past records there, revamping my meds, etc

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Roy G on Jun 22nd, 2016

Has a good understanding of my condition and treats it in a very professional way. Takes the time and wants to make sure you understand what is going on.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

by Jessica Crafton on Jun 22nd, 2016

I think Dr Kudelko was very clear and concise with his explanation. I appreciated his assessment. However, I was not called to the pay counter for my copay, so I didn't stop. Then, I received a bill with a penalty on it!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We want to apologize for any issues experienced regarding our billing process. We will strive to be more efficient in the future.

Bryan's Review show details Bryan's Review
by Bryan F on Jun 21st, 2016

Dr. Kudelco was pretty dry and "matter of fact" but that is the way I like it. My wife was not as happy with this approach. He took very good care of me and I feel lucky to have been referred to him.

Husband show details Husband
by Marc I. on Jun 21st, 2016

I have to say that I have never been to a more caring Doctor ever. Dr. Kudelko saved my life by being straight forward and not beating around the bush.

Jun 21st, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Kudelko after my heart bypass surgery a little over two years ago. Dr. Kudelko and the staff have always been very courteous and friendly. I feel like they genuinely care about their patients. He takes time to answer any questions I may have and I feel comfortable expressing my concerns (if I have Any).

Paul Kudelko II show details Paul Kudelko II
by Burl Roller on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Kudelko has been watching out for me since my heart surgery in 2005. I have found him to be professional, personable, and find myself looking forward to my visits with him. He has been candid and extremely helpful in discussing my meds, etc. I couldn't recommend him any more strongly.