Learn more about Dr. Paul Kuperschmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kuperschmid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuperschmid
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuperschmid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kuperschmid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuperschmid graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuperschmid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kuperschmid MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Kuperschmid practice?
- Dr. Paul Kuperschmid has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kuperschmid practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.