Dr. Paul Kuperschmid MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease New Hyde Park, NY

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017
Have been treated for sleep apnea for over five years. Recently developed lung blood clots
Exams are always thorough. Made quick arrangements for treatment at hospital for lung blood clots. visited me at hospital and explained course of treatment.

October 20th, 2016
Patient's daughter
He is the most caring Doctor I've had the pleasure of meeting. Mo mother is the patient @ St. Francis Hospital and he was there every morning checking in on my mother. He listens and after comes up with a plan. And my mom is living proof that he is just wonderful.

June 2nd, 2016
I have been a patient for approximately five years. Just when I think it's impossible for the support staff to get any worse, they surprise me yet again with the poor quality of their communication skills.

May 10th, 2016
I was a mess when I first went to Dr Kuperschmid. My asthma was so out of control, I would spend weeks at a time in the hospital. I tried everything to get the asthma to cam down. Dr Kuperschmid was patient with me, and after a little trial and error, I have succesfully made it through my first winter in years without a hospital visit. My office time with him is NEVER rushed. He is so sincere and kind when he is with you. Keep in mind he is with that with everyone the same and therefore a little wait for him sometimes but definitely worth it for someone who truly takes his time to treat you. He gave me my life back and now I only depend on a rescue inhaler at times not carrying around a nebulizer everywhere I go.

April 23rd, 2016
A very knowledgable physician and truly caring, compassionate person.

March 13th, 2016
Could Never be Any Nicer or Competant
Absolutely the nicest, most considerate doctor I have ever seen. Checks you every possible way, do not miss a thing. Can't believe a doctor could be so nice anymore. A real gem!

November 12th, 2015
Great Dr.

November 4th, 2015
Has to be NICEST doctor I ever saw!
When I was looking for a doc I went through a number and read their reviews. I have been deceived in the past once or twice by fake reviews, probably the doctors family or staff posts them saying how great he is, but when you get there you find out the truth. I was skeptical when I read his, started thinking this is another one of those bogus reviews, but I took the chance. Boy, was I wrong, this doc was what they were saying and more! I felt like he was a friend of mine by the end of the exam. He was very thorough, listened to everything I said, was very considerate and polite about asking questions, nicer than I could have imagined. we sat and talked at the end of the exam too. If you are looking for a top rate pulmonologist who is great to deal with then look no further, you will not find a better one. If you have a doc now and are not 100% satisfied and need a bit better treatment then consider this doctor. I could have not done better even if my brother was a doctor. God honest truth.

October 6th, 2015
Dr.Paul Kuperschmid
Extremely educated personable practitioner.Excellent diagnostion.He is truly concerned with his patients care and needs. Will call back to follow up or to advise patient of findings and to suggest further intervention

August 21st, 2015
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Kuperschmid is compassionate and caring and extremely knowledgeable. He even ordered tests to diagnosed a condition that was not even pulmonary. Because of him, I was able to go to a neurologist and get treatment for a very debilitating condition. He is truly a DOCTOR in the best sense of the word.

February 26th, 2015
Unbelievable experience
Took thorough medical history. Listened carefully. In this day and age of feeling rushed in thed doctor's office, Dr. K. is a breath of fresh air. You feel comfortable and confident with this professional.

February 13th, 2015
This Dr. Is so sweet and caring, he is so intellegent that you know you are in good hands from the moment you sit in his office. He is aware of all the latest treatments and is very sincere.He treated my Dad whom moved back here from North Carolina so he could be treated by Dr.K. it was the best decision.God Bless Dr.K. he is one in a million