A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul L'Ecuyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul L'Ecuyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul L'Ecuyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Ecuyer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. L'Ecuyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Benedict L'Ecuyer MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. L'Ecuyer practice?
- Dr. Paul L'Ecuyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul L'Ecuyer practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Infectious Disease Doctors.