A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Baron, Surgical Oncology, Breast is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Baron, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Baron MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Baron practice?
- Dr. Paul Baron has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Baron practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.