Learn more about Dr. Paul Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Becker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Becker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lawrence Becker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Becker practice?
- Dr. Paul Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Becker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.