A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Becker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Becker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lawrence Becker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Becker practice?
- Dr. Paul Becker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Becker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons and Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.