by Ed Weaver on Apr 22nd, 2015

Not the best personality around, but IF I needed a Thoractic surgeon, Dr. Cammack would win, hands down.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. show details Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
by Nancy Guy on May 12th, 2013

Dr. Cammack gets an A + from all I' spoken to, he gets all star's from me. Thank you again Dr. Cammack!!!

Nancy Guy show details Nancy Guy
Apr 2nd, 2013

A year and a half ago, Dr. Cammack did an arotic heart valve replacement on me, I was so sick-I hardly remember everything that was happening, In leaving it with God, He put my broken heart in Dr. Cammack,s mending hands, and I am doing well and I am thankful we have such a great Dr. God bless and keep him with us.

If you need your heart re-plumbed, Dr. Cammack is the MAN! show details If you need your heart re-plumbed, Dr. Cammack is the MAN!
Feb 19th, 2009

Performed a triple CABG on both my mother and father quickly and with no complications. If my time comes, then I hope Cammack is still cracking chests. He is a highly sought after surgeon and very busy. Does not spent a lot of time glad-handing, but he does not need to - his body of work tells the story.Thank you Dr. Cammack!