A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Duong has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Tuan-Dinh Duong MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Duong practice?
- Dr. Paul Duong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Duong practices Radiation Oncology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Glendale Radiation Oncologists.