A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leonard Fine MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Fine practice?
- Dr. Paul Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fine practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.