A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gordon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Craig Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lawrence Gordon MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Paul Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gordon practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Psychiatrists.