A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Craig Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Gordon MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Paul Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gordon practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Psychiatrists and Goshen Geriatric Doctors.