A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Hart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lloyd Hart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Hart practice?
- Dr. Paul Hart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hart practices Family Medicine near Natick, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Natick Family Physicians.