A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Hart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lloyd Hart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Hart practice?
- Dr. Paul Hart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hart practices Family Medicine near Natick, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Natick Family Physicians.