Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Hart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Hart practice?
Dr. Paul Hart practices Family Medicine near Sterling, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA and Westminster, MA.
See Sterling Family Physicians.