Obstetricians & Gynecologists
8101 O St
Ste 302
Maple Village- Wedgewood, Lincoln, NE 68510
402-486-4783
Locations and availability (1)

Mar 2nd, 2014

I was recommended by Dr Phil , yes Dr Phil. We lost a baby at 2 months of age due to vaccines our baby was given. To say Dr Hayes was a gift from god is not even enough I can not say enough or give this Doctor enough praise He cares about his patients he does not throw you some pills and send you on your way He listens and goes way and above what any doctor has ever done We love this Doctor any woman who I wants real health care this is the doctor to see

|  Tardy. Angry staff. OH, and anti-vaxxer.  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2014

On our first visit, this doctor was 2 hours late and his staff wouldn't just tell us the truth - that he had been tending to an emergency. That's fine, but we wasted both paid and unpaid timeoff from work. We could have rescheduled! Initially he strongly discouraged either of us from getting flu shots, 'for the baby'. As time went on, he made it clear that he was anti-vaccine. He made reference to pseudo-scientific claims and said that there's never been a double-blind study done with vaccines. If you know what a double-blind study is, you know that to use one to test vaccines is highly immoral! I'll allow the reader to look into double-blind studies on their own. So when we both got sick and I got the flu, my wife called their office and was talked down to and chalked up her anger to her pregnancy. We were angry because this doctor had pushed his agenda at the expense of our health, as well as putting the baby at a higher risk of fetal death from exposure to Influenza A. While that risk is relatively minor, that isn't justification for his views on vaccinations. The best part was that the above conversation ended with us leaving his practice, only to receive a letter in the mail stating HE had decided he could no longer see fit to work with us. Whatever it takes to feel in control, I guess? Strongly discourage anyone from seeing this man. Consider my one star rating a zero; it won't allow me to no-star this practice, but it is a zero-star location.

Jan 5th, 2014

We are very fortunate to have Dr Hayes in Lincoln I have been a patient For 20 years I was in the office when Suzanne Sommers was there interviewing him and I know Oprah has asked him many times to be on his show what I did not realize until a few years ago , is how many célèberties He has for patients I trust him with my life !!!!!!

Jun 9th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor saved my daughters life after seeing tons of Drs. Dr Hayes knew when he saw her the problem there is not enough praise our family can give him

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2013

Took so much time in figuring out what was wrong with me Saw that Suzanne Sommers recommends him

|  Wonderful compassionate doctor  |  show details
by Sheila Philips on Aug 13th, 2012

He saved my life

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr. Hayes is a fantastic Doctor who truly treats you as a whole person he takes time listening and researching all areas of health problems he truly heals and does not throw a prescription at you when you see him. And as a attorney I want it posted across the Internet about false accusations about Dr Hayes which those people who try to damage his practice are currently being prosecuted

May 31st, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Hayes!

May 11th, 2012

Alot of the websites about this doctor don't paint a very favorable opinion, particular the recent court case however this clinic (the womens place) is local to us and my sister used him so we went ahead. It was ok but we had some complications with the pregnancy and i am not sure Dr Hayes was the best qualified. We did get referred in the end but he was very nice about it. We didn't have any problems with wait times.

Apr 26th, 2012

After a not-so-wonderful first pregnancy and miserable delivery with my first child, someone recommended that I see Dr. Hayes with my second pregnancy. He was so on top of things - easily identified an untreated progesterone deficiency that had caused me problems with the first baby which made things so much better and less stressful. He gave me options in delivery and let me feel like I was in control every step of the way rather than being on his time schedule or doing things just bc that's how its typically done. He's willing to think outside the box and to do what he can to accommodate the mom's wishes. He delivered 3 of my four kids, and I've since referred 3 friends to him as well. He is great at what he does.

Apr 2nd, 2012

Long wait times. Rushed.Online reviews not good.

|  Great Doctor - A Man's Perspective  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

My wife has been going to Dr. Hayes for the past five years. He has cared for my wife through her last two pregnancies and has delivered our two youngest children. He is a terrific, well informed, and caring doctor. I have always felt like he has listened to us and has had the welfare of my wife and unborn child as his top priorities. I can't recommend Dr. Hayes strongly enough.- Mike in Lincoln, NE

|  Highly recommend Dr Hayes  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Hayes for 13 years now. He has delivered all of my 5 children. My last two deliveries were VBAC's. Not very many Dr's are willing to do that type of a delivery. Dr Hayes was very encouraging and knowledgable with this type of a delivery.After my first child I moved to Omaha, but have continued to travel back to Lincoln. I do so because he is such an excellent Dr. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He really takes the time to answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you are looking for a Dr that you can spend time asking questions. Who has an open and honest conversation with you. And also respects your opinions and wishes. Then I highly recommend Dr Hayes for you.

Jan 31st, 2011

I have seen Dr. Hayes for 4 years. His staff is the best at making you feel at ease. Would definatly recomend for NFP and PCOS.

Sep 18th, 2010

He is the best Doctor I have ever

Jul 14th, 2010

He spends the time with you that is needed and he listens. Bedside manner could NOT be any better. Entire office staff is friendly and he has a level of expertise that I have often required over the last 11 years.

|  Best NFP/PCOS doctor!!!!  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

Takes times with his patients and takes the time to find the problem rather than just trying to put the woman on birth control to mask the problem!!!

|  Excellent OB!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2009

I love Dr. Hayes. He is very different from other physicians. He spends as much time as it takes to diagnose problems and ensure that you are educated about your physical condition. I cannot say enough about him. He is an excellent physician.

Oct 24th, 2008