A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jensen, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Jensen FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Paul Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jensen practices Plastic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Fairbanks, AK.
See Anchorage Plastic Surgeons.