Feb 14th, 2014

Dr Jensen is probably the best thing that has hit Fairbanks!! We've only had orthopedic doctors in town, whom most of didn't even mess with the back. We would either have to go to Seattle or Anchorage to get our backs looked at. I've had a back issue for 10 years and nobody locally could take care of it. Now with Dr Jensen here i'm hoping to get treatment. Many of my friends have already had spinal surgery with him and have been in the best shape of their lives because of him!!! The office staff is GREAT!! All the way from start to finish I had a great experience at the office. He gets 5 stars in my book!!!!

Dec 16th, 2011

I must agree with most of the comments left at the site. He is incredible, and has an excellent PA. I had alot of follow up when hospitalized, by the PA and the Dr.

Aug 30th, 2011

Best at what he does. I cannot say enough good about Dr Jensen and his staff. They were just so terrific before, during and after my surgery.

Jan 8th, 2011

best doctor ever

He is the best doctor you will ever find!!!! show details He is the best doctor you will ever find!!!!
by Diana Moore on Sep 24th, 2010

He is the most pleasent and caring person you will ever meet and one smart dude!!!!!!

I love him show details I love him
by jpp on Nov 25th, 2009

he is perfection

Mar 31st, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Jensen to anyone, he is excellent and very professional. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains things very well to you. He is not in a hurry.

Mar 15th, 2009

Dr. Jensen is an amazing surgeon and I would recommened him to anyone in Alaska.