A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lin practice?
- Dr. Paul Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.