Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 11th, 2015

The nurse doesn't reurn calls in a timely manner or she doesn't call at all. This has happened several times. Dr. Lin is very nice, but he may have too many patients because he isn't familiar with you even after seeing him for a long period of time. He always seems to be in a bit of a rush to move on to the next patient. The nurse/tech who accompanies him when doing your pap isn't warm or friendly. During our last visit, his nursing staff in the back were loud and unprofessional.

Aug 25th, 2015

best doctor ever!

Apr 24th, 2015

I have never felt more comfortable with a Dr. He's the best I've ever had and will never see another as long as I live close!! Can't wait to have him deliver our baby 😊

best obstetrician and gynecologist show details best obstetrician and gynecologist
by shera wade on Feb 4th, 2015

Dr.Linn has been my gynecologist for 15 years,always kind and caring,gentle,explains things properly.

4 Star! show details 4 Star!
by Melissa on Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Lin is the best Doctor I have EVER had. Out of all Primary care's, specialists, etc. Great bedside manner. He side-hugged me when I was upset. Took time to talk to me after my exam in his office. Always explained things and even drew pictures. I would recommend everyone female to see Dr. Linn.

Sep 12th, 2011