A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mueller is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mueller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mueller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lawrence Mueller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Paul Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mueller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Pediatric Specialists.