A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pickering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pickering is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickering graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Pickering has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Loy Pickering MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Pickering practice?
- Dr. Paul Pickering has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Pickering practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.