A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rogers is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rogers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Rogers practice?
Dr. Paul Rogers practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Floydada, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.