Dr. Paul Rogers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Rogers?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Paul Rogers?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 27th, 2011

Rude, uncaring, argumentative

I have never gone to a physician that had such a poor bedside manner or was so argumentative! I have a son on the Autism Spectrum and he has consistently argued with me about the types of services I have gotten for my son. To the point he actually told me I had not ever gone to ECI! I told him I would go out to my car and get the documentation for him and he shut up. Every time I go in he argues about if my son has a symptom and if my son is sick. I am not a parent that takes her child to the doctor for every scrape or bruise, so that is not the issue. I have had to argue with him over my son's previous diagnosis and allergies. It is ridiculous!The only reason I have gone to this office as many times as I have is because I couldn't get my insurance accepted any where else! I just found out about another doctor and will try to get in there!

November 8th, 2015