A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Ross practice?
- Dr. Paul Ross practices Dermatology near Spokane Valley, WA.