A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Larkin Ross DO is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Ross practice?
- Dr. Paul Ross has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Ross practices Dermatology near Spokane Valley, WA.