A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leslie Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Paul Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Smith practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.