A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Smith practice?
Dr. Paul Smith practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Smith