A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Smith is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Smith, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lawrence Smith MD is a male Dermatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Paul Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Smith practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Santa Rosa Dermatologists and Santa Rosa Pathologists.