A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sonntag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sonntag, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonntag graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Sonntag has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Sonntag MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Sonntag practice?
- Dr. Paul Sonntag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sonntag practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Radiologists.