Horrible first experience with this office!!!!! show details Horrible first experience with this office!!!!!
by Connie on Feb 14th, 2013

I had an appt for my son, which took 2 months to get....My son has a broken wrist and that is the soonest they could take him. I was 20 minutes late for my appt. I had got lost and got behind a slow driver coming from Grants Pass. They said the Dr. was running late and was leaving early and would not be able to see my son. I said he has been in pain and it has taken 2 months to get this appt and if he is running behind I'm sure we would have been sitting here for 20 minutes if we had been on time. She said someone would call me. They didn't even rebook his appt at that time. She said we wouldnt have to wait 2 more months. I said when we come we better not have to wait at all!!! If there was another Dr. I would certainly go to him but this is the ONLY wrist Dr. and he is a half hour away. The only other close one is 2 and a half hours away. I have had to wait on Dr's. for an hour before.. There is nothing we can do as patients when we have to wait but if we are late AT ALL to our appt they have the right to refuse our appt. This is sooo unfair. Needless to say I am extremely unhappy with this whole situation and very sad for my son.