A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Labinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Labinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Labinson, DO is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labinson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Labinson DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Labinson practice?
- Dr. Paul Labinson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Labinson practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Avon, CT.
See Hartford Endocrinologists.