Learn more about Dr. Paul Lafia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lafia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lafia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafia graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lafia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lafia MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lafia practice?
- Dr. Paul Lafia has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lafia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists and Grand Blanc Cardiologists.