Learn more about Dr. Paul Lafia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lafia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafia graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lafia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lafia MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lafia practice?
- Dr. Paul Lafia has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lafia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists and Grand Blanc Cardiologists.